Bedrooms 5 - Bathrooms 4½ - Sleeps 10
Rental Rates Please inquire.
Oahu’s new vacation rental ordinance allows vacation rental contracts of 30 days or more and we are prohibited from doing anything less.
- The rental agreement will reflect the 30-day period, however occupancy for the entire duration is not required. The cost of the reservation will depend on how long you plan to stay.
- Please contact us for availability and a detailed quote for your stay.
- Maximum occupancy 10 people. Occupancy by more that 10 will result in immediate eviction of the property and forfeiture of any monies paid. No parties or functions, which involve more than four invited guests, are to be held on the premises.
- We welcome all families and groups that are respectful with the residential neighborhood and keep noise levels down at all times. We cannot accept party groups and/or noisy guests. We expect our guests to be respectful for our neighbors just like they would be at home. Please respect the fact that the house is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood.
- Cleaning fee 500$
- CHECK OUT TIME: 10 am
- CHECK IN TIME: 4 pm
Non refundable deposit to book the house as a partial payment of the rent: 20% of rental amount.
Remaining balance of is due 30 days before arrival date.
Refundable security deposit of 1500$ is due 30 days before arrival date.
- Wire to US bank
- No smoking policy on the property
- No pets allowed
- This is a quite residential neighbourhood, please keep music, TV and noise to a moderate level at all time and in particular between 8 pm - 8 am
- Please remove your shoes prior to entering the house (Hawaiian style, Mahalo)
- Additional fee may apply for excessive garbage ($75) and excessive sand inside the house ($150)
- The property owners and managers are not responsible for loss of valuables due to negligence or theft. The house has safes; please use them for passports and valuables. DO NOT leave any of your valuables unattended on the beach, in your rental car or in publicly accessible areas. Lock lanai and front door when departing
- An initial amount of basic supplies such as bath and kitchen soap, paper products, are provide for your use, Any additional supplies you may need are your responsibility.
- Upon arrival you can park under the house or in the driveway, you will find room for 3 vehicles